Monday, April 23, 2012

chapter 2






Chapter 2: Revenue Models


SUMMARY OF WHAT WAS DONE, SEEN etc… (DON’T DESCRIBE EVERYTHING, BE SELECTIVE)
(include date, time and, venue if appropriate)
#Venue: MIC LAb 4 (6.30-9.00 pm)
I learn about:-
- Web catalouge
- Digital content
- Advertising-supported
- Advertising-subscription mixed
- Fee- for transaction
- Fee- for services

NEW LEARNING
What did I learn that was new to me?
Online business, how to create a blog. etc

What insights did this new knowledge give to me?
Something new for me to learn, that is e-Business
did it help me see something in a new light?
Yes, indeed

PERSONAL REACTION
How did I feel about what was done?
Since it was new for me, i’m still learning about it.
Did it affect me emotionally and if so how?
Stressful but I still happy go lucky
What did I like or enjoy and why?
I enjoy the class because I have learn something that I not really know about it
What did I dislike and why?
Understanding what I have learn and there is a lot of student in this classroom
What did I find easy to do or understand and why?
Doing the blog because it is easy. (After so many time trying doing it over and over again)
What did I find difficult or challenging to do or understand and why?
Assigment because i have to balance between my works and my studies since my work is related with computer too.
 

ACTION TO BE TAKEN
Is there any action that I will take as a result of what was done?
I will try my best to learn about this subject and keep asking the lecturer “miss” if I don’t understand. (Kalau kana layan jua toh,kekekekekeke)
Do I need to plug further gaps in my knowledge?
Yes
Do I want to investigate or research further?
Of course

1 comment: